As one would look at Cyber Security as straightforward, easily installed and provides complete cybersecurity protection, right? With the high level of technology, financial market, personal records and IoT devices, cyber hackers are on the rise. There is money to be made with this information.
What is the leading factor to compromised data, human error. Once you realize some of the largest data breaches happen because of simple mistakes made by employees at opportune moments, things get a lot more complicated.
To get a better look at Cyber Security, here are just a few frequently asked questions.
What does C2ISS stand for?
• Cloud Cyber Intelligent Security Software
Are you hardware or software based?
• Software based as a SaaS model.
Do we support MI (Machine Learning) or AI (Artificial Intelligence)? And what is the difference?
• Machine Learning (ML) is the scientific study of algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use to effectively perform a specific task without using explicit instructions, relying on patterns and inference instead. It is seen as a subset of artificial intelligence.
• Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks. Most AI examples that you hear about today – from chess-playing computers to self-driving cars – rely heavily on deep learning and natural language processing. Using these technologies, computers can be trained to accomplish specific tasks by processing large amounts of data and recognizing patterns in the data.
What are the costs for Cyber Security protection?
• The best way to look at this, what are you trying to protect?
Do you support Apple iPhone OS (Operation System)?
• Today, not yet. By 3rd quarter 2019 Cyber Forza will have complete support for the Apple iPhone OS
How do I know if I have security gaps in my organization?
• The best way is to do a Penetration Test. This will give you the best overall layout within your organization
How does cybersecurity work?
• Cybersecurity technologies and processes are most effective when organizations diligently practice good cyber hygiene habits while concurrently checking their cyber defense vulnerabilities defenses via aggressive white hat" (a.k.a. "ethical hacking") Penetration Testing ("pen testing").
What is Malware?
• Malware is an umbrella term derived from "malicious software", and refers to any software that is intrusive (unauthorized access), disruptive, or destructive to computer systems and networks. Malware may take many forms (executable code, data files) and includes, but is not limited to, computer viruses, worms, trojan horses (trojans), bots (botnets), spyware (system monitors, adware, tracking cookies), rogueware (scareware, ransomware), and other malicious programs. The majority of active malware threats are usually worms or trojans rather than viruses.
What is a Cyber Attack?
• Cyber attack: An offensive action by a malicious actor that is intended to undermine the functions of networked computers and their related resources, including unauthorized access, unapproved changes, and malicious destruction. Examples of cyber attacks include Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) attacks.
What is a Cyber Risk?
• Cyber risk: A risk assessment that has been assigned to a cyber threat, such as DDoS attack or a data breach. A cyber risk assessment may be either qualitative or quantitative, where the latter should estimate risk (R) as a function of the magnitude of the potential loss (L) and the probability that L will occur (i.e., R = p * L).